DILL’S LIMITED WARRANTY
LIMITED WARRANTY This limited, non-transferable warranty is provided for TPMS Trailer Sensors and Displays ("Product") distributed by Dill Air Controls Products, LLC ("Dill" or “Seller”). This warranty is provided by Dill exclusively to the Original Buyer of the Product.
WARRANTY COVERAGE Dill warrants that the product complies with Dill's product specifications and shall be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of three (3) months after the installation of the product to the end user or twelve (12) months after date of shipment from Dill, whichever occurs first. In the event that within the above mentioned warranty period, Dill confirms that a product is defective; Dill will replace the product at no cost to customer. If it is determined that the product has been subject to accident, misuse or abuse this warranty and the limited obligations hereunder will be void. This is the sole and exclusive warranty and liability to customer. Dill expressly disclaims any other warranty including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or other implied or express warranties. Under no circumstances shall Dill be liable to customer for any other amounts including labor charges for installation or reinstallation of products nor shall Dill be liable under any theory for any other damages including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential and incidental damages. Warranty claim must include installation date invoice.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND IS VOID WITH RESPECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Cosmetic damage.
• Products which have been repaired or modified (including the antenna) by anyone, or that have been improperly installed.
• Cost of installation, removal or reinstallation.
• Damage to rim, tire or tire mounting equipment.
• Equipment and components not manufactured, supplied or authorized by Dill.
• Failures or defects caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, abnormal operation, improper handling or storage, neglect, alterations, unauthorized installation, removal or repairs, failure to follow instructions, exposure to fire, water or excessive moisture or dampness, floods, or extreme changes in climate or temperature, acts of terrorism, spills of food or liquids, viruses or other software flaws introduced into the Product, or other acts which are not the fault of Dill and which the Product is not specified to tolerate, including damage caused by mishandling of Product.
• Payments for labor or service to representatives or service centers not authorized to perform product maintenance by Dill.
This warranty is valid only in Canada and the United States (including Puerto Rico).
USE WITH ACCESSORIES NOT SUPPLIED BY DILL OR NOT OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY DILL MAY VOID WARRANTY.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY/LIABILITY
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, GENERAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AS PROVIDED UNDER THE WARRANTY, IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND/OR ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SELLER'S LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
In no event shall Seller's liability exceed the cost of repairing or replacing defective Products as provided herein, and any such liabilities will terminate upon expiration of the warranty period.